Thursday, July 21, 2011

Go and learn to succeed better...

Go and learn to succeed better...
I have tried and failed many times, doors have been shut on my face more times, I lost friends who maybe thought I was too ambitious or did not believe in me...in all these I have learnt some of the best lessons of my life that make me who I am and define who I am to be.
I found out that We're not the first ones to fail and we wont be the last ones to get right back up! We're not the first ones to be divided and wont be the first to be re-united...if you want to go, you have to know what to let go...the right decisions always need sacrifice, and sometimes they take on some of your sweet comfort zones and that leaves you defenseless and vulnerable...learn to take risks and trust yourself! Allow yourself to learn in your successes and failures and most of all learn from others...it saves you the agony of learning from your experience!
It has been made clear that one fails forward toward success, some defeats are more triumphant than victories and most of all Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat
I will not lie to you...you will fail more than once, it wont be too easy and how you react to all that is your choice. But I will tell you to go out there, take the risks and learn...then you dont have to learn later!
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.Try, fail, do, succeed and enjoy life!  
                                                                                                       Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment